Friday, April 22, 2011

Loch Lomond

After picnicing in the car (due to the cold wind) and driving around Santa Cruz we headed back to San Lorenzo Valley. My entire family is coming to campout at our house over Memorial Day Weekend, so we decided to check out some activities we can do together. Since we moved here in October right before the rain started, we still just starting to venture out and see what else is closeby. Today, we drove to Loch Lomond. It's a pretty good size reservoir. You can't swim in it, but you can rent paddle boats and fishing boats to ride in for pretty cheap. There are lots of hiking trails and picnic areas too. We had to drive on a tiny road through a mountain subdivision, but were pleasantly surprised with that we found. My mom totally wants to go back already. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie and Jared said...

This is funny. I glanced at the title and thought I read it wrong. I went to Loch Lomand too, but it was in Scotland, I was confused for a little bit until I realized what you were talking about!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails