Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Two Beds

So, it all started a month or two ago when Kurt decided Kelsie was ready for her big "pink bed".  At that point Kelsie had not yet attempted to climb out of her crib.  Needless to say..now she has.

We've been flip flopping back and forth from the crib and pink bed, almost nightly.  I am an advocate for the crib because 1. We don't have a baby yet, so the pink bed is available for visitors, 2. She doesn't attempt to climb out when it's dark and wake me up in the night like her ninja brother, and 3.  She generally sleeps in longer in the morning.  Are these all selfish reasons? Yes, and I'm ok with that.

Cons of the crib: 1.  The above happens on occasion during naptime.  On this particular day I thought I heard Kelsie waking up.  After I opened the door Kelsie replied, "Mom! Get me out of here!!!"  Is it bad I grabbed my phone before getting her down?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails