Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cherry Blossom Season Pics


The cherry blossoms have reached their peak here in Tokyo and sadly probably won't be around much longer, so I thought I'd post some camera phone pics we've snapped.  Kurt has taken some awesome ones on his nice camera, but is currently in the process of fixing our main computer...so they'll have to wait a little longer.
 Random picture of me waiting to see the doctor at the hospital at almost 34 weeks before I cut a couple inches off my hair.  It was getting super long.


 Kurt and I had about an hour to kill before picking up the kids from their first day of yochien.  We stopped at a 100 yen (Dollar Store) shop where Kurt found a lame mirror and also a coffee shop for some hot cocoa and croissants. It was fun having a mini-date without the kids.  Other than a trip to the doctor we haven't done that in a while.

Cherry blossoms at the kids' yochien and me getting hugely pregnant.


Sadly, some of the sakura (cherry blossoms) are starting to fall.  Those are all petals swirling around in the river.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails