Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Awesome Big Brother

 

I know this is Logan's second time around being a big brother, but he is being so cute with little Avri.  I think he doesn't remember much from when Kelsie was a newborn (he was barely two).  He really wants to teach her to walk and feed her baby food.  We keep having to remind him that she won't be able to do those things for a while. :)  He also loves having the opportunity to hold, hug, and kiss her.  He told all of his friends at yochien about her and was so excited when I showed up to pick him up from school holding her.  He had to make sure EVERYONE saw her.

I also wanted to note that Avri reminds us a lot of her big brother.  As soon as Avri was born Kurt and I both looked at each other and noted their similarities. Their temperaments are very similar and they look alike.  Both are long, skinny, and very alert.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails