Tuesday, October 30, 2012

5 Months

Wow. 5 Months!


 Avri is still a long skinny thing like her big brother Logan.  She's a little taller than average, but super skinny.  She's mostly wearing 3-6 months clothing, but some big 0-3 months stuff still fits her (mainly if the length doesn't matter).

She started eating rice cereal after her Doctor visit at about 4 1/2 months (although I need to be more diligent about giving it to her).  She really likes it!  She also seems to be noticing more "real" food around her.  I'm tempted to just start feeding her real food...but I can wait a few more weeks.

Avri usually has a cry that sounds like a little cat, but recently she discovered she can growl.  It is the cutest/funniest thing ever.  She also has STOPPED sleeping through the night. :(  However, we're working on getting that fixed.  I think the jetlag/time change was hard on her and she started having some stomach issues.  My mom things maybe she didn't like what I was eating while in the US, which I totally agree with.  I was trying to get my fix on things that I can't get here, and she totally wasn't use to it (it included A LOT of Mexican food which affected Logan some when he was a baby).

Avri has a really strong neck and legs. The other day we cleaned off the exersaucer and put her in it.  She is LOVING it.  She is interacting with toys and people more in general now.  She can roll around the flower and is starting to scoot some.  I have a feeling that she will be an early crawler because she is so determined to get to things out of her reach.  Logan and Kelsie have started holding and carrying her around more...which makes me a little nervous, but it's good for them.


Her favorite toys include her swing, crinkly books, exersaucer, new tag blanket from Grandma Smith, and just about anything she can chew on, which includes her feet.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails