(Pictures taken and edited by mom)
Avri is such a joy to have in our family. Unfortunately she's not sleeping through the night like she was pre-California trip, but I can't complain. She's still the best baby ever.
All About Avri:
- She can almost sit-up by herself. She sits for 10-15 seconds and then falls over.
- She's starting to become more mobile, but isn't crawling quite yet. She rolls and scoots all over the place.
- She nurses pretty much every 2 hours more or less and eats a big bowl or rice cereal with apple juice before bed. She had her first Japanese-style sweet potatoes on Saturday, but she wasn't a big fan. We'll be trying out other flavors this week.
- She's super easy to get to smile. Strangers on the train love it!
- She gets lots of attention in Japan because there aren't a whole lot of babies.
- She's taking after her sister in the no-hair department. Maybe someday...
- She's a very quiet, easy-going baby unless she's super hungry or tired, then she can scream bloody murder.
- She's my only kid to not have a stick sleeping schedule and she seems to be doing ok with it. Our days are never quite the same between Kurt sometimes working from home and the kids modeling shoots. Avri is a very much go with the flow type of baby.
- She wears mostly 3-6 month clothes. She's still a long skinny baby like her big brother.
- She LOVES electronics, especially my tablet.
- She's starting to teethe and is drooling a ton.
(Just before tasting her "yucky" sweet potatoes)
(Look at me! I can sit up!)
(This is how I roll. Awesome caterpillar looking sleeping bag in my Maclaren stroller. It's cold in Tokyo these days!)