As for Utah, I'm just trying to get settled. It's a little hard having all of your life's belongings in 3 different places, but I'm trying to make the best of it. We are staying with Kurt's parents in Heber City until January. Gratefully, they are empty nesters with a very large home. They have 4 extra bedrooms sitting empty. We filled up 3 of them (the girls will be sharing a room).
This week will be a bit crazy trying to get thing settled.
- Buy a car
- Get cell phones
- Make a doctor's appointment for me
- Make a doctor's appointment for Avri
- Try to get Kelsie enrolled in preschool and ballet
- Start homeschooling Logan again
- Book and plan trip to NYC
Hopefully I'll have some time to play catch up soon. Life has been a little crazy lately as you might imagine.