Thursday, August 14, 2014

Summer Break 2014: Quick Trip to Cameron Park

I got a call out of the blue from my mom saying that my Aunt Phyllis & Uncle Joe were coming to visit from Colorado on their way to Disneyland.  I haven't seen either of them since before I was pregnant with Logan, so I decided to pack up the kids and drive to my mom's.  The trip was perfect timing too because Kurt had to go to Vegas for work for the entire week and we were just going to be home alone doing nothing...

Emi, Art, & Tristan

Davis & Emi

Tristan & Avri

 Kelsie & Rayana (My cousin's daughter that is being raised by my aunt and uncle.  She has lost both of her parents within the last few years. :( )

Logan sporting sunglasses he got from Grandma Smith

Rayana & Emi

Grandma Smith & Avri when she was supposed to be asleep

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails