Friday, February 06, 2015

BCE Science Fair


Logan and Kelsie participated in their first school science fair.  The person who interviewed Logan about his project was very impressed and said Logan was very well prepared.  


Kelsie's class signed up for a tour and she got to share her project with all of them.  This is what her teacher (Mrs. Bruce) shared with me: "These are some photos taken by Charleigh's mom, Melanie, while Kelsie was teaching us about her project.  She was eloquent and poised and full of information, and held our class attention for about 15 minutes!  I wish I'd had my phone to make a video.  She is amazing and her experiment definitely inspired the class and me to get some more experiments happening in Room 1.  Thank you!"




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails