Friday, July 11, 2008

20 weeks (& a couple days)

It's hard to believe I'm already half way done with this pregnancy! I think it's going a lot faster than when I was pregnant with Logan...probably because Logan keeps me busy! I just got home from my check-up and the midwife said everything is looking good. She did an ultrasound and confirmed we are in fact having a "Kelsie". As you can tell in the pictures from Hawaii I'm showing (I look huge in some of them!), and I think I am definitely bigger than I was with Logan.

Kelsie is supposedly the length of a banana. It's hard to imagine something so small already having all of her vital organs, suck its thumb, kick, and hiccup. She also is SUPER active, at least compared to Logan. Kurt has already been able to feel her move a few times. For those of you that have both a boy and a girl, was one more active than the other? Just wondering if we're going to have a very active girl or if girls are generally more active in the womb...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I hadn't read y'all's blog for a while, so I just now got the chance to look at all the pictures in hawaii. They are gorgeous and fun! And Rachel, you look great! You don't look "big" like you say you do! That is so exciting that you can feel little "Kelsie" move! I am thrilled for you guys! Love you both!

k N d said...

kelsie!? that is so cute!! kelsie keyser! i love it.

Kurt Keyser said...

Any thoughts on a middle name? We're thinking of "Jade" but not sold on it.

Marlyse said...

so. i had this thought tonight about having another baby already. and not that i'm about to do it, i was just surprisingly okay with the idea. crazy, huh? ask me how i feel in two days...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails