Wednesday, March 07, 2012

What's Happenin' at our Place

Japanese lessons have begun...Logan and I can count and say "Hello", "Goodbye", "Thank you", "Water", and "Toilet" (you know the important things).  Kelsie is still talking baby talk, but now knows she is "san (3)" years old. We're hoping Kurt can teach the kids a few common phrases before school starts next month to make the transition to Japanese yochien a little easier.

Since Baby Annie will be arriving in a little over 2 months I think I am starting to nest.  I spent last night making her some new headbands.  I'm hoping she'll have more hair than Kelsie did, but I'm not holding my breath.

When I started making the baby stuff, Kelsie decided she needed a headband too...specifically a Minnie Mouse headband. :)
 I think it turned out pretty cute and she loves it. 


The kids are getting excited about the baby in general. This morning they decided to test out her crib.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails