Tuesday, May 08, 2012

My Stripper Daughter

Over the past month or so, Kelsie has stopped sucking her thumb!  Her thumb suckers worked great for a while, but then she started taking them off again at night.  So instead we've been painting her nails beautiful shades of pink and purple adding the special clear polish to her thumbs (also known as the yucky stuff).

So, while she's stopped sucking her thumb at night, she's picked up another habit.  Stripping!  Within minutes of crawling into bed and turning off the lights she strips down to only her pull-up.  I had noticed for a while she was coming into our room in the morning in her pull-up, but I thought she was just getting undressed so she could get ready for school.  Then last week I went in their room like 15 minutes after the lights were out and she was already naked.  Last night she hit her head hard on her bunk bed while trying to get undressed. lol  So, now I've decided I don't need to wash her pajamas.  She wears them for 30 minutes tops.  Every morning I've been folding them up and putting them back in her closet.  She is such a silly girl!  However, if the nightly stripping helps stop the nightly thumb sucking - I'm all for it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails