Sunday, June 17, 2012

World's Best Daddy


Happy Father's Day to the best Dad I could have asked for for my kids.  I'm pretty sure they'd agree with me if I asked them (they are in bed now...).

The kids made some cute presents for Kurt at yochien.



 Our ward Primary presidency interviewed all of the children and made a cute book for all of the dads. The kids were asked to tell them about their dads.



I decided to make Kurt one of his favorite pies (that I can make as good as him mom, I won't even attempt her peach pie) for Father's Day - cherry-o pie, or in this case blueberry-o pie.  After adding up what it cost to buy all of the ingredients here in Japan I think this pie might be worth $30-$40. lol  Good thing it was tasty!!!  Although, he'll probably suggest a different type of pie next year.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails