Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kelsie's 1st Shoot


This morning Kelsie had her first magazine shoot for Zexy Magazine (It's a wedding/bridal magazine).
The photo shoot was at this fancy smancy hotel in Tokyo.  Since I didn't know where we were going, we left early and arrived early.  We just hung out and waited for Kelsie's turn for hair and makeup.

 

Here is cute little Kelsie.  I assumed she'd be a flowergirl since it's a bridal magazine, but I was wrong.  Kelsie's pictures are going to be at the end of a photo spread.  She played the future daughter of the bride.  She and her "mom" were celebrating her birthday.






 It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures, but they turned out beautiful.  After Kelsie was done I told their staff that this was Kelsie's first official shoot for Sugar & Spice and they were very surprised because she did so well.  I guess it's been the years of practice posing for her dad.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails