Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Baby


 Kelsie looked especially cute waiting for her breakfast this morning.  The girl is still tiny, but she loves to eat!  She's eating 3 meals a day, snacking in between, and nursing as needed.  Even though she's 7 1/2 months, I haven't taken her in for her 6-7 month appointment, so I have no idea how much she weighs.  I'd guess around 15 pounds, but I really have no idea.

Her favorite foods are rice cereal/oatmeal with apple juice, bread, spaghetti, applesauce, bananas, etc.  If we don't bring her to the table when we're eating she gets really upset.


Yesterday she was hanging out in the Bumbo while Kurt and I were trying to get things done.  She crawled out and face planted twice! Poor thing!  After the second time Kurt surrounded her with pillows. :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails