Friday, January 18, 2013

Kelsie's 1st Sesame Shoot

So, I'm not allowed to share pictures from shoots until the pictures are printed but I wanted to share how proud I was of Kelsie today!  Kelsie had her first photo shoot for Sesame Magazine.  She did so great! I can't wait to see the pictures.  She loved getting her hair done and got to wear red lipstick.  After the shoot was over the makeup artist let her put on mascara too.  She modeled clothes for Diesel and Burberry.

These magazine shoots aren't the best paying jobs, but the pictures are awesome so it's worth it for me.  It also is good exposure.  I'm pretty sure Logan got a couple jobs because of his first Sesame shoot.  He ended up doing a catalog shoot for the company's clothes that he wore in the magazine ad.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails