Tuesday, June 18, 2013

An Avri Update: 12 1/2 months

I'm still working on finishing up posts about all the things we did with Mom and Aunt Nancy, but I decided to take a break and write an Avri post. :)

Yesterday I took Avri in for her one year old check.  Dr. Endo said she looked great and is still small (which we already knew), but since she was growing the same rate he wasn't worried.

Weight: 7 kg (about 15.5 pounds) - below 5th percentile
Height: 71cm (28 inches) - between 10-25th percentile
Head Circumference: 45.5 cm (17.9 inches) between 50-75th percentile

In other words, she takes after her big brother.


Avri has been living up life lately in her pack-n-play.  She has recently learned to climb on everything and has freaked me out as I've seen her standing on our TV bench, play kitchen, play piano, new little car, etc.  I'm convinced hanging out in there will save her life.  I'm also pretty sure she'll be the first kid of mine to break a bone.  She has attempted to climb out of the pack-n-play, but hasn't succeeded yet.


Also, Avri's sleep schedule has been killing me.  This is the only nap she took today...in her pack-n-play 10 minutes before we had to leave to pick Kelsie up from school.  :(  Since Kelsie left her room (they were sharing while visitors were in town) and then coming down with an eye infection she won't fall asleep  in her crib.  I have had to lay with her in my bed and then transfer her to her crib after she's fallen asleep, which doesn't usually take very long....but it's still annoying because she's always been such a great sleeper.  I'm hoping we'll get back on a normal schedule soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails